Adobe Acrobat Pro DC v2019.012.20034 + Patch [Mac OSX]
Acrobat DC with Document Cloud services is packed with all the tools you need to convert, edit and sign PDFs. It’s just as mobile as you are. So you can start a document at work, tweak it on the train and send it for approval from your living room — seamlessly, simply, without missing a beat.It’s packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
- Edit PDF files
- With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, you can make minor edits to text and images right in your PDF file without requiring the original document or graphic.
- Edit text in a PDF. Fix a typo, change a font, or add a paragraph to your PDF as easily as you do in other applications using a new point-and-click interface.
- Edit images in a PDF. Resize, replace, and adjust images in your PDF with no need to track down the original file or graphic.
- Export from PDF files
- Reduce the time you spend retyping information stuck in PDF files. Convert PDF files to editable Microsoft Office documents. And save fonts, formatting, and effort.
- Convert PDF files to Word. Save your PDF as a Microsoft Word document and take your fonts, formatting, and layouts with you.
- Convert PDF files to Excel. Turn your PDF or just part of it into an editable Excel spreadsheet you can use for data analysis right away.
- Convert PDF files to PowerPoint. Get a head start on new projects by saving a PDF file as a fully editable PowerPoint presentation.
- Create PDF files
- Stop worrying about whether the files you send will look right on other people’s screens. Turn documents into PDF files anyone can reliably view with free Adobe Reader.
- Convert Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to PDF. Right from your Office application in Windows, you can create PDFs, start a shared review, restrict PDF edits, and more.
- Print to PDF. Convert files to PDF from virtually any application that prints simply by selecting Adobe PDF as your printer.
- Scan to PDF. When you need to turn a paper document or form into a digital file, just scan it to create a searchable PDF file you can edit.
- Convert HTML pages to PDF. Save web pages as PDF files to archive web content, review the pages offline, or print them more reliably.