AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician v8.8 WinPE (x64)
AOMEI Partition Assistant is an easy to use all-in-one Hard Disk Partition Software. It offers various free partition management features for both all home users and commercial users. AOMEI Partition Assistant guaranteesthe full features for creating, resizing, moving, copying, deleting, wiping, aligning, formating, merging, splitting partition and more.Built-in step by step wizards realize you to easily finish complex operations including copying partition, cloning entire hard disk.AOMEI Partition Manager enables you to extend the available space on hard disk quickly for improve the capacity for the original partition. The smart migration wizard could easily assist you to migrate OS to another hard disk including SSD and HDD.All thanks to the stable partition recovery wizard, the lost and deleted partition is not your problem any more. Creating bootable disk allows you to get access your hard disk even the original OS crashed.AOMEI Partition Assistant has a lot of new features and fixed the previous bugs perfectly. The OS migration wizard empowers you to migrate OS to another hard disk including SSD and HDD without reinstalling OS and applications. Creating bootable CD allows you to manage your hard disk even the Windows OS is out of reach or system is unable to boot. AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro has more features than Standard Edition. It is specially designed for PC users, workstation users, commercial users and some advanced users who are willing to pay for the excellent product.
AOMEI Partition Manager Features
- Resize and move partition without data loss.
- Merge adjacent partitions into one.
- Merge unallocated space to a partition.
- Split one big partition into two or more.
- Allocate free space from one partition to another.
- Copy (Clone) partition to new hard drive.
- Align partition to boost performance and lifespan of disk.
- Change partition type ID and change serial number.
- Linux partition management: create, delete, format, wipe, copy, recover Ext2/Ext3 partition, etc.
- Create more partitions even without unallocated space.
- Delete, format and wipe partition easily.
- Convert primary to logical partition and vice versa.
- Convert FAT partition to NTFS file system.
- Change partition label and drive letter.
- Hide and check partition, wipe unallocated space.
- Set active partition and view partition properties.
Disk Management Features
- Copy (Clone) disk without reinstalling Windows and applications.
- Convert MBR to GPT disk and vice versa.
- Rebuild MBR to repair or add boot code.
- Delete all partition on a disk directly.
- Wipe hard drive to permanently erase sensitive data.
- Disk surface test to check and fix bad sectors.
- Initialize disk.
- View disk properties.
- Extend Partition Wizard: built-in “Extend system partition” and “Select any partition”.
- Disk Copy Wizard: built-in “Copy Disk Quickly” and “Sector-by-Sector Copy”.
- Partition Copy Wizard: built-in “Copy Partition Quickly” and “Sector-by-Sector Copy”.
- Migrate OS to SSD or HDD: system migration to solid state drive or hard disk drive, and support MBR and GPT disks.
- Partition Recovery Wizard: recover lost or deleted partitions with ease.
- Make Bootable CD Wizard: create Windows PE bootable media without having to install AIK/WAIK.
- Windows To Go Creator: Install Windows 10/8 to a USB flash drive or a removable disk
- Improved algorithm to ensure a faster and safer process of moving partition.
- Enhanced data protection technologies to keep data safe.
- Flexible and adjustable drag & drop interface makes the complicated simple
- Preview any partitioning tasks before apply to the hard disk.
- Provide option to shut down the computer after completing all operations.
- Support all hardware RAID, such as RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, etc.
- Support virtual disk partition in VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC.
- Support most HDD standards, such as IDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS, SSD, USB 1.0/2.0, IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- Support removable device, such as USB flash drive (New!), memory card, memory stick and so on.
- Support file systems including FAT, FAT32 and NTFS.
- New! Support MBR disk and GPT disk up to 4TB.
- Support up to 32 disks in one system.