Autodesk InfraWorks v2020.2 + Extras (x64) Patched
InfraWorks, formerly known as InfraWorks 360, is a product of Autodesk for designing and modeling urban infrastructure. With this program it is possible for engineers to build 3D models of roads, highways, commuter routes, maritime canals, urban train infrastructures, subways, etc. And finally, the models can be output to work on their details. Other specialized CAD software has been ported, for example, AutoCAD software can be used to work on 2D map details of these infrastructures, or powerful 3ds max software can be used to build animated simulations. In this model building software, you first open the Model Builder tool, and you design the desired environment using vector and raster data as well as data extracted from other similar sources.
- Take advantage of the Cloud for team collaboration on projects
- Compliance with global standards
- Very good facilities for the urban rich maps
- Geotechnical Modeling power
- Take advantage of gps data
- Use the wizard To simplify critical operations
- Calculate the cost of all
- Full facilities for modeling of bridges
- Take notes in different parts of the project investment
- Support over 4,000 coordinate systems around the world
- Automated data integration vector, raster and other data to save time and cost
- Allowing the analysis of bridges and roads, and other similar structures against accidents and natural hazards such as hurricanes, fires.