Cascadea v1.5.4 Patched (macOS)
Introducing Cascadea, the first custom style manager designed as a Safari App Extension and native macOS app. Cascadea makes it easy to install custom styles that change the look and feel of any website you want. Whether you want your social media feed to burst with color, or to give your eyes a break with a darker style, Cascadea gives you the freedom to paint the web in your colors.
- The fastest, cleanest UI of any custom style manager.
- Full support for Dark Mode in macOS Mojave.
- Tie styles to your macOS (10.14.4+) system appearance – Dark Mode-ify websites when you want, and seamlessly change themes when you don’t.
- Automatically update styles imported from a URL.
- Easily duplicate imported styles to edit a local copy without it being overwritten by an update.
- Exclude websites from styles to prevent conflicts or override global styles.
- Customize variables in UserCSS-format custom styles.
- Change the injection order of styles by just dragging and dropping entries in your style list.
- Export your entire style collection to a single database file, and import them back just as easily.