Code Industry Master PDF Editor 4.3.62 + Patch Our robust and rich set of features includes the full support of PDF and XPS files, import/export PDF pages into JPG, TIFF, PNG, or BMP formats, converting XPS into PDF and vice versa, and 128 bit encryption. You can also add various controls such as buttons, text fields, checkboxes and more, as well as implement event handlers for predefined user actions such as pressing, clicking, hovering, and scrolling. Powerful commenting tools like Sticky Note and Stamp, as well as enhanced editing capabilities packed in the StrikeOut, Underline, and Highlight functions will make your work easier than ever.
– XPS Viewer
– PDF Maker
– Print to PDF
– Convert XPS to PDF
– Split and Merge PDF Files
– Annotation & Comment PDF
– Make & Edit PDF Bookmarks
Installing Master PDF Editor for Windows
- After you’ve completed downloading installer, launch installation by double-clicking installer icon with mouse.
- When it’s launched you will see a greeting window. Press Next > button.
- After you’ve read License Agreement choose according item and click Next >.
- If you do not agree with any of the items of the Agreement click Cancel.
- Click Install button in the next dialog window to install the application.
- Status bar shows installation progress. This should take less than a minute.
- After Master PDF Editor installation you’ll see dialog window, informing you about completion. Press Finish button and Master PDF Editor will be launched on your PC.
- If you do not want to use the application right after installation, disable the checkbox..
Download ( 28.8 MB ) :