Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor v2.11.751 + Crack
Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor offers all available methods for gaining access to information stored in encrypted BitLocker, FileVault 2, PGP, TrueCrypt and VeraCrypt disks and volumes. The toolkit allows using the volume’s plain-text password, escrow or recovery keys, as well as the binary keys extracted from the computer’s memory image or hibernation file. FileVault 2 recovery keys can be extracted from iCloud with Elcomsoft Phone Breaker, while BitLocker recovery keys are available in Active Directory or in the user’s Microsoft Account.
- VeraCrypt Encryption
- VeraCrypt is the most popular successor to open-source disk encryption tool TrueCrypt. Compared to the original, VeraCrypt supposes a wider range of encryption methods and hash algorithms. In this update, Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor receives full support for VeraCrypt volumes, enabling experts extracting hash data from VeraCrypt containers to launch brute-force or smart dictionary attacks with Distributed Password Recovery.
- Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor can automatically decrypt the entire content of the encrypted container, providing investigators with full, unrestricted access to all information stored on encrypted volumes
- In the real-time mode, Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor mounts the encrypted volume as a new drive letter on the investigator’s PC. In this mode, forensic specialists enjoy fast, real-time access to protected information. Information read from mounted disks and volumes is decrypted on-the-fly in real time.
- If neither the decryption key nor the recovery key is available, Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor will extract metadata necessary to brute-force the password with Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery.
- Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery can attack plain-text passwords protecting the encrypted containers with a range of advanced attacks including dictionary, mask and permutation attacks in addition to brute-force.