NetBalancer v18.104.22.1687 Setup + Patch
NetBalancer is a Windows application for local network traffic control and monitoring. Browse and do any internet activity comfortably on your PC even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet – just lower their network priority with NetBalancer.
- Set download and upload network priorities or limits for any process.
- Use various command line commands and web APIs for complete automation.
- Define detailed traffic rules and filters for maximum control.
- Sync your computers with NetBalancer Service and control them from the web control panel.
- Protect all settings and priorities with a password to prevent unauthorised changes.
- Show all system processes with their download and upload speeds up to connections level.
- Detailed download and upload traffic history for any process since first NetBalancer’s install.
- Show network traffic and other info in a system tray icon or taskbar toolbar.
- NetBalancer has native IPv6 support for rules and filters.
- Apply tags to your computers and control them with bulk commands like a Pro.
- View detailed network traffic charts and statistics.
- Everything in our system is encrypted: website traffic, sync traffic, all internal traffic, passwords and communications, all zeros and ones are encrypted and hashed with TLS and SHA2 for maximum security.