QuarkXPress 2016 12.2.3 + Keygen
QuarkXPress 2016 Building on the foundation of performance and reliability delivered by its predecessor, QuarkXPress 2016 is the must-have upgrade for every QuarkXPress user. From the simplicity of the new colour picker tool to the innovation of exporting HTML5 Publications, QuarkXPress 2016 takes design and productivity to the next level.
- QuarkXPress 2016: The Better Alternative for Creative Professionals
QuarkXPress 2016 builds on the success of its predecessor, which 66% of users* rated as the best version of QuarkXPress ever. With its 64-bit architecture, QuarkXPress 2016 delivers outstanding performance across the board, from file handling and layout rendering to PDF export. Add in a raft of innovative new capabilities and long requested features and you have a winning combination for creatives who only want the best.
- New Wish List Features Delivered
You asked and we delivered even more of the features you requested to take QuarkXPress to the next level.
- Convert PDF, Illustrator and EPS Files to Native QuarkXPress Objects
Say goodbye to time-consuming projects (think rebuilding logos and reconstructing PDF files sent by your clients). QuarkXPress is the first layout application to import PDF, Illustrator and EPS files and convert them to native objects.˚ Look forward to fully editable Bezier versions of vector graphics, real text and automatically extracted colours and fonts.
- Copy and Paste Objects from Illustrator, PowerPoint and Others to QuarkXPress
Simply copy items from other applications such as PowerPoint, Illustrator or even InDesign and paste them into your QuarkXPress layout as Native QuarkXPress Objects˚, allowing you to easily complete or reuse them up in QuarkXPress 2016.
- Multi-Gradient Colour Blends
Some things are worth waiting for. With the new Multi-Gradient Colour Blends you have all the flexibility you’ve yearned for when designing colour blends. Create as many colour stops as you like, use sliders or numeric settings, opt for the full radial setting or set the aspect ratio. Unlike other layout software, you can even set different opacity levels for each colour stop.
- Export as HTML5 Publications
Building on the popularity of reflowable and fixed layout eBooks and stunning interactive apps from App Studio, QuarkXPress 2016 adds another digital output format. You can now create HTML5 Publications without any additional software and no additional digital publishing costs.‡ Just upload HTML5 Publications to your own website and show the world. HTML5 Publications displays pixel-perfect layouts on all modern desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers, providing an easy and effective online experience.
- With HTML5 Publications you can go beyond static print layouts to add interactive enrichments such as scrollable areas, slide shows, animations and more. Quite possibly the easiest way to share your final magazine, newspaper, comics, reports, ads and more. Even use HTML5 Publications to enable Web-based previews for your customers
Download ( 390.3 MB ) :