Paragon ReFS for Windows v1.0.55 Final + Keygen
Resilient File System (ReFS) is a Microsoft proprietary file system introduced with Windows Server 2012. When mounting ReFS-formatted storage devices on Windows, forensic experts and IT pros often face incompatibility issues — ReFS versions from 2.0 may not be supported by specific Windows editions. ReFS for Windows by Paragon Software resolves the issue by ensuring ReFS support for each Windows version from Server 2012 onwards.
- Resiliency to data corruption and an in-built algorithm to ensure maximum volume availability
- Data and metadata integrity
- Support for large volumes up to 1 yobibyte (= 1.2 trillion TB)
- Improved data striping performance and redundancy for fault tolerance
- Disk scrubbing to ensure protection against silent data corruption
- Shared reserve storage pools for additional fault tolerance and balanced workloads.