TechSmith Snagit v2021.1.0 Patched (macOS)
Create remarkable visuals. Reduce wasted time. Share important information. Visuals help clarify your message and get you hours back in your work day. Snagit is the premium tool for screen capture and screen recording on Windows and Mac. Combining traditional screenshots, videos, and image editing to help you share important information with the people who need it most.
Tame your inbox Leave coworkers and clients wondering how you responded so quickly. Reply with marked up images and quick videos rather than text to drastically reduce your email back-and-forth.
- Visuals are vital to online communication. Images and videos let you clearly get your point across so you can spend less time communicating and more time getting work done.
- Save pieces from online articles, web pages, or documents. Highlight and take notes on top of your capture, organize your research by keyword, and share out crucial information.
- Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. You’re in control of everything you capture, right down to the pixel. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—all with a single hotkey or click.
- Quickly capture a full-page screenshot even if it’s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
- Capture wide, horizontal scrolls, infinitely scrolling webpages, and everything in between. Capture once, instead of taking individual captures and manually editing them together.
- Turn any short recording into an animated GIF. Perfect for showing off quick tasks and workflows.
- Showing team members is a lot easier than telling them. Snagit has a dynamic editor that lets you turn plain screenshots or screengrabs into clear, concise communication. Comment over screenshots using text boxes. Point out your ideas with arrows and shapes. Or simply highlight key areas. And Snagit’s toolbar is completely customizable so all of your favorite tools stay front and center.
- Personalize your images with stickers specifically designed for screenshots. Get the latest stamps straight from Snagit, or download previous stamps here.
- Add effects like border, shadow, and torn edges to your entire screen capture. Or, create your own custom style.
- Find all of your past captures without wasting time digging for them. Your screen captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time. Tag captures to always keep your projects organized.
- Zoom in to show people exactly what you’re seeing. Customize the outline color, zoom power, and size of your magnification.