VMware ThinApp Enterprise v5.2.7 Build 15851843 + Keygen
VMware ThinApp is designed to deliver virtualized instances of applications in order to help IT administrators with software migration to a newer operating system and eliminate specific conflicts and compatibility issues.Using this program you can create an initial baseline of your system, deploy or package software, check for specific differences. Configuration of the project settings is also available.
- OS Migrations. Quickly migrate your legacy applications to Windows 7 or Windows 8 by eliminating the need to recode, retest and recertify. Faster deployments with less testing mean your business applications will be in production sooner, minimizing downtime and reducing business risks. To make things even easier, you can automatically convert silent-installed applications to ThinApp packages. And, if you’ve already packaged applications with ThinApp for use on XP or other versions of Windows, you can easily convert them to the ThinApp Windows format with ThinApp’s Relink feature
- Application Isolation. Package an entire 32-bit or 64-bit application and its settings into a single .MSI or .EXE executable that can be deployed to many Windows operating environments. These virtual applications are isolated from each other and execute independently without making changes to the underlying operating system, eliminating application-to-application conflict as well as application-to-OS conflicts.
- Server Consolidation. The traditional IT model of one application per server requires dedicated hardware for specific applications that cannot coexist, whether for technical reasons or concerns about data isolation. VMware ThinApp 5 eliminates these application silos for better use of existing assets while making your applications easier to manage and deploy.
- Security. With VMware ThinApp 5, applications can run in restricted user accounts on locked-down PCs with no system changes and without reducing the security policy. VMware ThinApp 5 has no kernel-mode code, and so cannot violate machine group policy applied to user accounts. This makes virtualized packages safe to deploy in environments where security and stability are vital.
- Mobility. Whether on the road or in the office, users require reliable and flexible application access on virtually any computer they have access to, including kiosk and hotel PCs. With VMware ThinApp 5, they won’t need to install software or device drivers and don’t need admin rights. Applications run directly from portable storage devices, including Flash drives.