Windows 10 Pro 19H2 1909.10.0.18363.753 With Office 2019
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
- Free space on hard disk: 16 gigabytes (GB).
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
- Additional requirements to use certain features.
- To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels
- Updates an issue that causes an error when printing to a document share.
- Updates a performance issue in applications that occurs when content that is protected by digital rights management (DRM) plays or is paused in the background.
- Updates an issue that prevents the mute button from working on certain devices with the Microsoft Your Phone app.
- Updates an issue that prevents applications from closing.
- Updates an issue that causes calendar dates to appear on the wrong day of the week in the clock and date region of the notification area when you select the Samoa time zone.
- Updates an issue that causes applications to close unexpectedly when a user enters East Asian characters after changing the keyboard layout