ARES Commander v2020.1 Build 188.8.131.524 + Crack
Experience the agility of ARES Commander to create and modify DWG drawings in 2D and 3D on your computers. Leverage the drafting and design features that you’ve come to expect for your DWG files, at a significant cost savings. ARES Commander brings your productivity to the next level with smart productivity tools and a unique concept: The Trinity of CAD™
- ARES Commander is a switch made easy – providing a familiar look & feel that is intuitive for any experienced CAD user. Much more than a cost-effective alternative for DWG-editing, ARES Commander is making no compromises in features and innovations.
- The ARES CAD Software offers you more than a cost-effective alternative to create or modify drawings in DWG. Discover below some of the latest and greatest innovations for ARES Commander
- Discover the unrivaled agility of our Trinity of CAD concept. With ARES Commander you keep enjoying the comfort and performance of fully-installed CAD software for your daily work. Yet, the close interaction with our mobile and cloud versions bring your productivity to the next level.
- Compare two versions of a drawing to display the differences with colors
- The new Drawing Compare palette allows you to compare the current drawing with another one.
- Extract information from entities or blocks to a table or a CSV file
- The Data Extraction wizard enables you to quickly create a bill of materials or to extract other types of information from your drawings.
- Select entities and filter only the data you want to extract. You can further insert it as a table in the drawing or generate a file that can be imported in a spreadsheet.
- Equivalent to the dynamic blocks in other CAD software, you can use the custom blocks to create smarter entities, which size and look will adapt parametrically with additional grips. You may also include a dropdown menu to switch between different types and options for the same block.
- You can use dynamic blocks created with AutoCAD as they are. They will keep their intelligence and parameters in ARES Commander. But now you may alternatively use the CBCONVERT command to convert them into custom blocks which definition can be further modified with ARES Commander.
- Manipulate the contour of your hatch or gradient hatch like if it was a Polyline. Select any hatch entity and you will see grips that will help you to manipulate directly the shape. Hovering over a grip point displays also a contextual menu with editing options.
- Array copies of the same entity along multiple lines and columns and modify the pattern as you wish. Patterns allow you to replicate an entity following a linear or circular organization or along a path. These patterns are now associative. You can now edit them using grips or by a double-click on the associative pattern.
- New selection method to save time! Use the lasso selection method to specify entities within an irregularly formed contour specified by dragging the cursor.
- Equivalent to the PC3 format in other CAD software. Import PC3 files or create and save new printer configuration files in PCX format. It makes it easy to reuse and share with colleagues the same configuration for successive printings.
- Many More…..